We are open - safety is our top priority!
Are Cosmetic Dentistry Veneers Your Solution for a Better Smile?
Are you self-conscious because your teeth are less than perfect? Then cosmetic dentistry veneers may be your smile solution.
The Natural Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry Veneers
Veneers are extremely thin shells that are placed on the front of teeth to conceal dental damage. They are often used to improve the look of poorly-shaped teeth, crooked teeth, misaligned teeth, and severe stains. They can be made out of porcelain or a resin composite, yet porcelain has become more popular because it completely resists staining and looks more like your natural teeth.
Take a Look at Treatment
Are veneers right for you? The answer will depend on your dental needs and personal preferences. You will first need to have a veneer dentist evaluate your teeth to see if you’re a suitable candidate. If you are eligible, you need to consider the following pros and cons of treatment:
- Made to match the precise color, shape, and size of your natural teeth
- Very natural looking
- Demands less removal of tooth structure than cosmetic dental bonding or dental crowns
- Veneers tend to cost more than both cosmetic dental bonding and dental crowns, but prices vary by the complexity of your case and the location of your family dentist Lake Katrine. To reduce initial costs, your veneer dentist may accept insurance, offer payment options, or take dental discount plans like DentRite.
- Slight sensitivity immediately after placement that subsides in a few days or weeks.
- Veneers are permanent and cannot be removed.
Care and Cleaning of Cosmetic Dentistry Veneers
As long as you take care of your veneers, they can stay strong and attractive for more than 10 years. Follow these simple steps to keep veneers in top condition:
- Practice good oral hygiene like daily brushing and flossing to prevent veneers from becoming decayed.
- Avoid bad dental habits like nail-biting and chewing ice, which can damage thin veneers.
- Visit your family dentist Lake Katrine for regular check-ups and cleanings.
To learn about our family dentistry practice in Lake Katrine, call Dentists' Office of The Hudson Valley today at (845) 512-1230 or make an appointment.
Dentists' Office of The Hudson Valley offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Lake Katrine. Our office is conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At Dentists' Office of The Hudson Valley, we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at Dentists' Office of The Hudson Valley.